Another impressive quickstrike addition to the SB dunk releases of 2014, these foggy camo 510 Skateboarding x Nike SB Dunk Highs will be available in-store and online at Skate Warehouse Saturday March 1st, 2014.
As of February 22nd, they’ve been exclusively available in-store at the 510 Skate Shop and Benny Gold flagship store. However, with the online global 3/1 release, you’ll be able to get your hands on a pair this week.
These camo kicks were designed by Bay Area graphic designer and fellow skateboarder Benny Gold in collaboration with the legendary 510 Skate Shop in Berkeley, California. The 510 Dunks feature Benny Gold’s signature “Fog Camo” in brown, green and tan on a heavyweight canvas throughout the body of the shoe. They rock a woodsy brown leather swoosh, white outsole with orange-colored speckles, gum sole and orange laces. The classic “Five One O” logo, also designed by Gold, is featured on the tongue and insole in the same orange color to pull it all together. Retail price is $120.
510 Skateboarding x Nike SB Dunk High
- High quality cupsole construction.
- Heel lining pods with an enhanced fit to avoid heel slippage.
- Forefront hidden lacing at the turn for extra protection.
- Double stitched toe and ollie area and internal stitching for added durability.
- Internal forefoot construction to alleviate hot spots.
- Re-engineered outsole for better grip and increased board feel.
- Injected phylon midsole for superior cushioning.
- Sockliner cushioning with zoom air unity at the heel and poron at the forefoot.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Benny Gold Colorway: Fog Camo heavyweight canvas with leather swoosh and orange accents.
- Official style: Black/Olive Khaki-Sunset #646552-037.
How To Get Your 510 Dunks
We’re releasing these in-store first, from 9AM to 10AM (PST) on Sat. March 1st, 2014.
We’ll make the remaining quantity available online through Twitter Link Only (TLO) at 10AM (PST).
Though we cannot guarantee an online release, we are not expecting a huge line for these.
Please follow @Skate_Warehouse on Twitter and keep an eye out for the shop link after 10AM (PST).
We are offering 1 pair per customer. No pre-orders, no reservations, no exceptions. Multiple orders will be canceled without notice. Orders requiring additional information will only be held for 30 minutes. Be sure to respond to email notifications as soon as possible to ensure your order is not canceled.
What’s the best way to ensure you get a pair? Be the first in line in front of retail at 9AM (PST) this Saturday, March 1st. Our retail store is located at 3566 S. Higuera St #300, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401. Right in between SF and LA. Good luck!
Get your pair of 510 Dunks this Saturday, March 1st and browse our wide selection of the latest Nike SB Shoes online at Skate Warehouse.