Emerica has announced an early release for the new Brandon Westgate Shoe. Officially available on 11.12.13, this higher quality pro model has everyone talking. The runner toe is back. If the outsole looks crazy to you, you were probably born after 1999. This is a return to the best of the early 2000′s mixed with the highest quality tech of the present future. We’re stoked to see it. Take a peak and let us know what you think in the comments.
New Brandon Westgate Shoe – Tech Specs
- Pro Model designed by Brandon Westgate.
- Engineered mesh on tongue and medial sidewall for superior breathability.
- Tongue stabilizing Wings for a secure fit and more confident skating.
- One-piece toecap to prevent blowouts and provide better flick.
- Full-length G6™ high-rebound foam midsole with multiple exposure windows in outsole to reduce weight.
- Three-part G6™ cupsole construction for lightweight support.
- Round, two-tone laces with additional alternate ollie protection lace loops.
- Flex grooves in outsole forefoot for quicker break-in period and flexibility.
- Emerica Triangle Tread™ and high density rubber heel drag panel for maximum grip and durability.
#MadeInEmerica #HigherQuality #EmericaWestgate #EmericaG6