Are you looking to put a hurtin' on someone in a game of S.K.A.T.E.? Well then the switch frontside flip is a worthy candidate to take someone out on "T." Read…
Charlie Bowman breaks down how to backside heelflip in this Skate Warehouse Trick Tip. The backside heelflip is a flip trick variation that can work on an obstacle. Charlie shows you how to do it on flatground and takes it to a pyramid hip as well. This trick consists of a heelflip and a backside 180.
2. Have your back foot on the back corner of the board, right in the pocket of the concave, ready to pop.
3. Have your front foot center with your toes hanging off slighty, to get the perfect amount of flip. Make sure your toes aren’t too far off, it can cause it to over flip.
4. Turn your shoulders in towards your backside 180. It’ll make your body naturally rotate and make it easier to land.
5. When you first pop, give it a good heelflip with your shoulders turned.
6. Catch it 90 degrees.
7. Bring it the rest of the way. Land it bolts and roll away.
Find a shit load of more skateboarding Trick Tips at the Skate Warehouse YouTube page where you can subscribe and stay up to date or right here in the Trick Tips and How To sections at the Go Skate Blog. Now get out there and go skate!