We gave a pair of the new Nike SB Lunar One Shot shoes to Jarvis to test and review. He stomped and chomped them for a week to get a solid feel for skate-ability, picking up some good footy along the way.
Check out the video, review the technical features and invest in yourself – swoop on your pair of the Lunar One Shots today.
Nike SB Lunar One Shot – Shoe Review
Lunar One Shot – Technical Features
- Low profile upper with Hyperscreen coating makes high-wear areas stronger, reduces weight, improves board feel.
- Cutaway back panel with mesh screen at heel adds breathability and less bulk.
- Lunarlon technology in midsole and insole reduces weight and evenly distributes impact, reducing stress on painful pressure points.
- Flexible outsole with herringbone traction for grip and natural range of motion.
- Fully attached, thin mesh tongue keeps shoe snug and comfortable.
- Currently available in Black/White & Base Grey/Crystal Mint
Shop our entire selection of Nike SB at Skate Warehouse and go skate your new kicks!