This Saturday, June 7th, Skate Warehouse will be holding an in-store raffle to purchase the Nike SB x Jordan 1 “Lance Mountain” shoes at $150. Head out to our shop this Saturday to enter! Doors will open at 10am and raffle tickets will be handed out until the drawing begins promptly at noon. One ticket will be available per person due to our limited run. Only 22 pairs available (11 White and 11 Black). That’s it. You MUST be present at the time of the drawing, otherwise we’ll have to forfeit your ticket and move on to the next. Camping overnight won’t increase your chances and we are not accepting online sales or phone orders with this release. Your chance of getting a chosen ticket depends on the number of tickets given out.
– Saturday, June 7th, SW will be holding raffle for your chance to purchase the Nike SB x Jordan 1 “Lance Mountain” shoes for $150.
– Retail doors open at 10am.
– Ticket cutoff at noon.
– 1 ticket per person.
– Only 22 pair available (11 White and 11 Black).
– Chosen tickets will get their choice of color and size in the order that tickets are drawn.
– Must be present at time of drawing to win, otherwise you will forfeit your ticket.
– Camping overnight will not increase your chances.
– No online sales or phone orders.
– Chance of getting a chosen ticket depends on the number of tickets given out.
– All Skate Warehouse employees and affiliates not eligible to enter.
Skate Warehouse Location
SW is located at 3566 S Higuera St., San Luis Obispo, CA 93401. For questions and concerns shoot an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-GO-SKATE to speak to a customer service representative.
Nike SB x Jordan Shoes
The Nike SB x Jordan 1 “Lance Mountain” shoes were designed by the legendary Lance Mountain. In 1987 Mountain famously wore a royal blue AJ1 on his left foot and a Carolina blue AJ1 on his right. This was the inspiration for the two new colorways seen here.
Mountain gives a nod to skaters who mismatch their shoes in order to extend the life of each individual shoe by creating a mismatched pair that includes both a black/red and black/royal styles seen here.
Along with the custom detail seen above the insoles also feature “Paint shoes” and “Not walls” print.
Three decades in the making, the Nike SB x Jordan 1 “Lance Mountain” shoes release date is set for this Saturday. Go over our raffle details for in store only purchase at the top of this post. We hope to see a whole lot of you this Saturday, June 7th at 10am and wish you all the best of luck. Keep up to date with Skate Warehouse for future limited Nike releases. Shop our full Nike SB collection for other great items.